[TYPO3-english] Configuring and limiting "new content element" in Typo3 4.3

Rohit Vachhani rohit.vi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:33:30 CET 2010

Hello All,

I have the Typo3 version 4.3 running with me and I wanted to limit the
addition of the "new content element" for a page. Currently, I have
configured the "new content element", added FCE and controlled the element
types which can be chosen. Now, problem is, I can keep on adding the new
contents and cannot control it.

I was looking for a way to limit the addition of "new content element" to a
particular number for a template (the small link with green plus mark). I am
right now configuring the system, which will be used by others to add
content and if people can go on adding the new contents, this will distort
the page.

Looking forward for some tips and tricks.

Kind Regards,
Rohit