[TYPO3-english] Language on site

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 20:24:08 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a page with mm_forum, danish, english and german.. I have a
translated page (alternative language) for all lang. But my danish
lang i not shown. the english and german works fine.. but the danish
shows default lang. (eng)

I have tried to clear the typo3temp and reload from TER-server. the
dk/mm_forum/ folder contain a danish locallang.xml, with danish
translation, but not working.. hints ???

I have the same issue on my loginpage with the newloginbox plugin..

Looks like a simple error while its both pages, but i can find the error :(

--
Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen
tomasnorre at gmail.com