[TYPO3-english] Realurl for xml news

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Tue Mar 16 19:41:52 CET 2010

Am 16.03.2010, 13:00 Uhr, schrieb Sergio Catalá Gil <scatala at iti.upv.es>:

> Hi:
>
> I'm trying to configure rss feeds on my web site using tt_news
> extension. Everything works ok except the ugly urls. I configured some
> time ago realurl extension for showing nice urls on news articles, but
> if i access from rss, the urls are ugly again.
>
> Is there anything additional I have to do? :-(

no, unless you want to change tt_news ... it does not use api for RSS and
thus realurl can't work...
have a look at my patch [1] which fixes external links, but has his own
problem (with linkhandler)

basically you have to check if typolink() ist used whenever a link is
generated...

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9114

--
Philipp Gampe