[TYPO3-english] wfqbe - Insertform select other DB Table not working after update to 4.3.2

Ziegler, Karl-Heinz CAR Karl-Heinz.Ziegler at carrier.utc.com
Tue Mar 16 12:19:34 CET 2010

Hello List,

after update to T3 4.3.2 my insert form with a select field from a DB table
cause following Error in FE:
PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 2 passed to
tslib_cObj::substituteMarkerArray() must be an array, null given, called in
C:\xampp\htdocs\SOS\typo3conf\ext\wfqbe\pi1\class.tx_wfqbe_insert.php on
line 1018 and defined in
C:\xampp\htdocs\SOS\typo3\sysext\cms\tslib\class.tslib_content.php line 3594

I find out it is a Problem in the Where clause, if no where clause is set,
it works.

Karl-Heinz Ziegler

Engineering / Drafting & Documentation

Carrier Sütrak

Tel: +49 7159 923 – 324

Fax +49 7159 923 – 33324

Carrier Sütrak ∙ Zweigniederlassung der Carrier Transicold Deutschland GmbH
& Co. KG ∙ Heinkelstraße 5 ∙ D-71272 Renningen ∙ Tel. +49-(0)7159-923-0 ∙
Fax +49-(0)7159-923-108  ∙ Handelsregister Bad Iburg HRA 110294; Persönlich
haftende Gesellschafterin: Carrier Transicold Deutschland
Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, Handelsregister Bad Iburg HRB 110326

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Wallmeyer, Ralph Backwinckel

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any accompanying files contain
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose.
This information is private and protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or
distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this
information, is strictly prohibited.