[TYPO3-english] Powermail: html tags in checkbox names

Klemens Zleptnig klemens.zleptnig at boc-eu.com
Tue Mar 16 10:27:25 CET 2010

Thanks, but let me rephrase the problem:
I add a checkbox field to the form with the following options (in the
field "Enter your options"):

Option <i>italic</i>
Option <strong>strong</strong>

When I open the page with the form in the fronted the options are
correctly styled italic and bold. But when I click on "send" and get the
confirmation page ("are these values correct?") the styles disappear. It
looks like somewhere in powermail these html tags are removed.