[TYPO3-english] WG: mm_forum - different websites on same server

Rajat Arora arora271 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 20:22:30 CET 2010

Hello,

I am a Begineer to Typo3. I am getting problem while configuring the multiple instances of mm_forum.
My task is to configure mm_forum for one of the website (abc.com) on a server, on which there is already an existing mm_forum configured for another website (def.com).

Please let me know how I can configure a sepearte mm_forum for the second website (abc.com)
I couldn't find any detailed documentaion regarding such configuration.

With Regards,
Prince