[TYPO3-english] edit template without using backend

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Sat Mar 13 20:31:20 CET 2010

Am 13.03.2010, 19:35 Uhr, schrieb Mark Smith
<typo3org at awayand.sleepmail.com>:

> I just tried, but now I am facing another problem. How do I tell typo3
> that this external file not be cached? I don't want to turn off the
> cache globally using the "config.cache_period" option.

I guess you need to change it anyway after modifying the template ...
template editor usually takes care of that, now you have to do it manually

> Here's what I have in my template:
>
> <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE: example.com_root_template.ts">
>
> I tried to find some documentation on the INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT directive,
> but nothing about caching there.
> Any ideas?

there was a setting to disable cache as long as you are logged in (use in
userTS)
> admPanel.override.tsdebug.forceTemplateParsing = 1

Cheers
Phil

--
Philipp Gampe