[TYPO3-english] Which blog extension should I choose (t3blog, timtab, ?)

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 13 17:05:31 CET 2010

Todor Vachkov wrote:
> as a subscriber of the TYPO3-announce-list I've received the following
> announcement a couple of weeks ago:
> Several vulnerabilities have been found in the following third party TYPO3
> extensions:
> "T3BLOG" (tblog)

And what do you want to tell with this? If you read on in the
announcement it says:
"Solution: An updated version 0.8.0 is available from the TYPO3
extension manager and at
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/t3blog/0.8.0/. "

So the problems have been solved and a new version is available.

Would you advice against using an extension because it had bugs? There
are also numerous Security Bulletins about the TYPO3 core and this
hasn't stopped most of us from using it ;-)

--
Jigal van Hemert.