[TYPO3-english] Which blog extension should I choose (t3blog, timtab, ?)

Todor Vachkov didinjid at cs.tu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 13 16:46:15 CET 2010

Hi Bas,

as a subscriber of the TYPO3-announce-list I've received the following
announcement a couple of weeks ago:

In [Ticket#2010020110000028] Security issues in several third party
TYPO3 extensions including t3blog

"...

Several vulnerabilities have been found in the following third party TYPO3
extensions:

"T3BLOG" (tblog)

..."

Just my 2 cents :)