[TYPO3-english] Which blog extension should I choose (t3blog, timtab, ?)

Bas Heutink webdesign at inbalanshasselt.nl
Sat Mar 13 16:37:20 CET 2010

Thanks for your reply Dawid.

Maybe timtab is a proven concept, but also a dead end, since it is not
being developed anymore. T3blog is still being developed, but a creapy
extension to work with... Maybe for the time being I should use timtab,
until something better comes up. I am not happy with this choice
however. My clients I would advice Wordpress, I think, but since our own
website is already TYPO3 I have to search for a TYPO3 extension.

Regards,

Bas

typo3.english