[TYPO3-english] Which blog extension should I choose (t3blog, timtab, ?)

Bas Heutink webdesign at inbalanshasselt.nl
Sat Mar 13 15:46:00 CET 2010

Hi all,

On our website we now have a news page with tt_news. Now I want to make
it a blog with comments, tagcloud, etc...

My question is, which extension is best suitable to make a blog? I read
about timtab and t3blog. Are there any other choices?

Timtab
It comes up in the TER as the number 1. But I read it is not being
developed anymore, so I wonder if I should still use this extension...

T3blog
It seems to be a new extension with a lot of possibilities, but also a
lot of problems. There has been released a template extension
(lot3blog), which makes things easier though. A plus for this extension
is that it is still being developed.

Other blog extension
Are there any? Pls let me know your experiences.

Regards,

Bas