[TYPO3-english] Simple poll that registeres voter info

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 19:21:46 CET 2010

I`m not sure bot probably there is no such pool in repo.

The simplest way is to create a simple form (even the sys form) with
couple inputs and radiobutons and redirect it to simple php library
with its own table in databse. You can then - with this library - do
what ever you want. make a list, statistics, diagram etc.

Ofc you can make from this little simple and nice extension :)

Best regards,
Dawid "Fixus" Pacholczyk