[TYPO3-english] treeLevel = -1

bilal - bilal_ at live.nl
Wed Mar 10 15:10:26 CET 2010

Hi Joey,

Thanks for helping me further. I already thought of your solution, and I had implemented it, but it isn't really a nice (or clean) solution for "the customer". Why? Because we (the developers) have predefined how many treeLevels there are which will work with the menu on the left side; If the customer wants to add 10 levels more, we really have a problem. Besides, if we are on Level 3, we can't see the subitems of Level 3 anymore (because of the entryLevel). That's why I really searched for a condition which could replace "treeLevel = -1" (so I don't have to predefine anything. It would always get the menu-items of 1 level up.)

Thanks though! :)