[TYPO3-english] Index Search results not clearing.

Rod Naugler rnaugler at statikonline.com
Wed Mar 10 11:30:06 CET 2010

Hi all,

I have searched and tried several suggestions to get the indexed search
results reset to no avail. I have listed the pages in Web->Info, then
hit the red trashcan to clear all. This does report that there are no
indexed pages now.
Then I manually emptied all of the index_ tables in the database.

The problem is that searching for certain terms still yields results,
even tho the pages linked don't have the term any more.

Can anyone help out?

For an example, go to http://italiandestinationweddings.com and use the
search block to search for eet .
You will see over 10 pages of results. The first result uses eet in the
title. Click on the link and you will see that the page doesn't use that
term anymore, but it still comes up in the results.

Any help appreciated.

Rod