[TYPO3-english] T3 4.3.2 TS CONFIG condition on treeLevel

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Tue Mar 9 13:52:46 CET 2010

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Riccardo De Contardi
Datum:       09.03.2010 13:13:
> [maybe already sent, have had some problems]
>
>> May be it's not the rootline ;-)
> Well, it's the root page of my site, and in TS Setup
>
> [treeLevel=0]
> #TS Setup
> [global]
>
> fully Works: targets only home page.

Ok: As match condition are calculated for FE and BE differently, the
reason WHY in SETUP it's different from TSconfig comes from
t3lib_BEfunc::BEGetRootline:
"This RootLine will follow the tree all the way to the root. This is
opposite to another kind of root line known from the frontend where the
rootline stops when a root-template is found."

Hopes that helps.
Peter.

--
docendo discimus