[TYPO3-english] Indexed Search Engine - not all the page content is indexed

Bogdan-Ioan Brudiu bogdanbrudiu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:00:35 CET 2010

I have a typo3 site with Indexed Search Engine extension...
The problem is that not all the content is indexed (with debug option
activated in conf content not all the page is present but the page size is
corect), only the firts part of the page (witch is the head/title and the
begining of the menu...). So for every page the words are only from the
begining of the page (title, menus). I have tried using the Indexed Search
Engine begin and end tags but no effect... What did I do wrong?