[TYPO3-english] XML parser error

Pero Matic takoje at takoje.hr
Mon Mar 8 18:12:14 CET 2010

Hi. I made an upgrade of Typo3 (currently to 4.2.12). My database was in
iso-8859-2 encoding so i decided to convert it to utf8. This went well. I
also had to insert "set names utf8;" into setDBinit install tool setting.
So, now i have all chars in BE and FE displayed well BUT...  i'm getting
this error:

Warning: xml_parser_set_option() [function.xml-parser-set-option]:
Unsupported target encoding "iso-8859-2" in /..../t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php

on the page where i use tt_news. Other pages work well. Also, if i try to
edit tt_news content element in BE the same warning appears. I'm familiar
with this error and in past i solved this by patching class.t3lib_div.php
but i'm not sure why is this coming up again when all data in DB is now in
UTF8 ?? Does anybody have an idea ? THX!

Regards.