[TYPO3-english] Early Registration for TYPO3 Dallas Conference (T3CON10-Dallas)

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Mon Mar 8 15:48:12 CET 2010

Hello All,

Just wanted you to know that you can save with early registration to T3CON10-Dallas. Last year's conference was great and I think this year's has even better offerings. Whether you are a site admin, site builder or extension developer you will gain a lot at the conference.

Following is an email we sent to last year's attendees.

Details for the North American TYPO3 conference (T3CON10-Dallas) are now posted on the conference web site (http://t3con10-dallas.typo3.org). On the site you can find conference activities, presentations, schedule and accommodation recommendations. Early registration is also available providing savings off the regular conference admission price. We enjoyed
having you last year and hope you can make it again.

Occurring May 20-22, this will be the second North American TYPO3 conference and builds upon last year's success.  We have added additional activities that promise to make this year's conference even better for attendees. It will be a great time to learn more about the powerful system we use everyday and to connect with other developers and TYPO3 users from both North America, Europe and around the world. Several internationally-known leaders of the TYPO3 community will be attending and presenting.

In addition presentations and tutorials, there are opportunities for attendees to find individualized assistance for TYPO3 issues that they may need help with. Here are some of the activities.

1) Presentations: These are 45-minute presentations on TYPO3 subjects.

2) Tutorials: Half or full day tutorials on how to do things in TYPO3

3) Birds of a Feather: Self-forming small groups to discuss subjects suggested by attendees.

4) TYPO3 Mentoring: Attendees who need help with a TYPO3 subject are matched with an experienced TYPO3 developer who can explain the subject.

5) TYPO3 911: Attendees who have been baffled by a issue on their site can have a TYPO3 guru look at it and give them some guidance.

6) TYPO3 Certification: Attendees can take the TYPO3 certification exam at the conference if they wish. There is an additional charge for the certification exam.

The main conference is Friday and Saturday (May 21 & 22) with a tutorial day on Thursday (May 20). The tutorials are included in the conference price as are lunches and the Friday social event. If you can spare the time from the office, tutorial day will be a great time to get additional in-depth knowledge.

There will be shuttle service between the recommended hotel and the conference.

Again, current information is available at http://t3con10-dallas.typo3.org.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)