[TYPO3-english] mm_Forum hide user's profiles from public display

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Mon Mar 8 13:44:36 CET 2010

Hi,

I am setting up mm_forum for our site however have run into a problem
with customizing it for our use.

We will have a number of forums that are viewable by anyone, but only
specific user groups will be able to post to them. But before you log in
there is a link to the user profile for each post which includes
information that should only be available to registered users. How can I
hide this link to the profile from public display?

This question was asked back in 2008 but with no reply. Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Sandy Matheson