[TYPO3-english] Saving data in DB by using formhandler

Sascha Hierold contact at spuhl.de
Sun Mar 7 20:27:29 CET 2010

Hi,

I try to save data in the fe_users-table by using the
formhandler-extension. I try it with following TS-Code:

plugin.Tx_Formhandler.settings.debug = 1

### Formhandler: Personal Information ###
plugin.Tx_Formhandler.settings.preProcessors.1.class =
PreProcessor_LoadDefaultValues
plugin.Tx_Formhandler.settings.preProcessors.1.config.1 {
   uid.defaultValue = TEXT
   uid.defaultValue.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|uid

   username.defaultValue = TEXT
   username.defaultValue.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|username

   password.defaultValue = TEXT
   password.defaultValue.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|password

   email.defaultValue = TEXT
   email.defaultValue.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|email
}

plugin.Tx_Formhandler.settings.finishers{
   1.class = Finisher_DB
   1.config {
     table = fe_users
     updateInsteadOfInsert = 1
     fields {
       email.mapping = email
     }
   }
}

The pre-processing filled up the form-fields by the defined values of
the logged in user, but the finishers doesnt save changes on the email.

Can anybody help me to get this working?

Bye Sascha