[TYPO3-english] realUrl - defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Sat Mar 6 22:52:12 CET 2010

Peter Falk wrote:

> When setting 'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => 1, I receive a "Page not
> found 404" on treeLevel 1. treeLevel > 1 works fine.
>
> For the record, it's a multiple domain site.
>
> Anyone who knows the reason for this?

Hi !

I also noticed this bug some time ago at a site of a customer. AFAIR we
had a typo in our configuration "filename" instead of "fileName" - but
it could be that this is really a bug - I don't remember if this was
fixed after that typo.

Another thing was that there was a "simulatestatic" extensio (or
similar) installed which conflicted with realUrl ... have a look if you
have any other URL rewriting extensions installed and try uninstalling them.

If the problem still remains I do not know what else you could try ...

greets,
Bernhard