[TYPO3-english] Selling downloads / files?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 12:12:10 CET 2010

Hi Peter

> Check this:
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/imux_buydocuments/current/

This could what I am looking for. I just wonder if there is anyway to
skip the login after the purchase. I would rather that the costumer
receives an encrypted link that takes him directly to the download page.
Many costumers hate to be forced to a "membership", they just want the
product they bought fast and hazel free.

Also a feature to limit the number of times a file can be downloaded and
   a time limit for the link would be great.

Do you know of any site where the shop is up and running?

Thanks
/Morten