[TYPO3-english] Back-end module "pages" still rendered withtables

"Duch (aka. Grégory Duchesnes)" typo3 at ilomedia.net
Fri Mar 5 10:37:17 CET 2010

Joey,

This is just amazing and it's exactly what i've ever dreamed of.
I'm really looking forward to use this extension and see it in 4.4 (cross my fingers)

1. Just a few suggestions if those features are not already built-in (the video obviously does not reveal everything) :

- would be nice to be able to include the grid configuration (just like INCLUDE typoscript), so that configuration could be versionized with tools like SVN
- would be nice to support LLXML files for column names if not the case (just like Jetts does if you had a look at it)
- would be nice to have two selects boxes for the layout, one for the current page, and one for child pages

2. How can i help?

Duch