[TYPO3-english] T3 4.3 custom workspace issue - cannot send to review/publish

Riccardo De Contardi riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Thu Mar 4 17:28:33 CET 2010

Hello: I have a problem with Typo3 4.3 workspace feature:
I've followed step by step this tutorial
http://www.mcuniverse.com/Workspace-Custom.1244.0.html about setting up a
full-functional workflow in a custom workspace but... something went wrong:

I log in as editor, create or modify some pages and element in a custom
WS, and then, when I click on "workspaces" to send all to reviewer...
I find that it's not possible, beause there aren't the "arrows" on the
sides of the grey "edit"
The reviewer editor suffers the same problem: there are no arrows for
sending content to publish stage

In T3 4.2.11 with the SAME user/usergroup/access list configuration (same
tutorial repeated), it works (!) (See attached file)

I was not able to find in bugtracker anything about this behaviour.

Please, could you help me?