[TYPO3-english] RealURL and type GET parameter

Rens Admiraal renst3 at e-rank.nl
Thu Mar 4 11:24:17 CET 2010

Hi all,

RealURL suprises me by stripping all 'type' parameters from the url's.
Unfortunately I use multiple page types, so this is a problem J I've already
created a workaround by adding the parameter manually in my templates, but
I'm still curious what's wrong with this configuration:

TYPO3 4.3.1+

RealURL 1.7.0

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(

                domain.com' => array(

                               'init' => array(

                                               'adminJumpToBackend'=>1,

                                               'enableCHashCache'=>1,

                                               'enableUrlDecodeCache'=>1,

                                               'enableUrlEncodeCache'=>1,

'appendMissingSlash'=>'ifNotFile',

                               ),

                               'preVars'=>array(

                                               array(

'GETvar'=>'no_cache',

'noMatch'=>'bypass',

                                               ),

                                               array(

                                                               'GETvar' =>
'L',

                                                               'valueMap' =>
array(

'gb' => 1

                                                               ),

                                                               'noMatch' =>
'bypass'

                                               )

                               ),

                               'pagePath'=>array(

                                               'type'=>'user',

'userFunc'=>'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced-
>main',

                                               'spaceCharacter'=>'-',

                                               'languageGetVar'=>'L',

                                               'expireDays'=>7,