[TYPO3-english] newRecordInPid in feeditadvanced

Joachim Rinck jr at modan.ch
Thu Mar 4 08:42:44 CET 2010

Hi Sven,

Thanks, yes, i've seen that. I even tried it out although: this patch
only applies to feedit. For feeditadvanced one might need a different
patch as it uses its own flavor of that method (editPanel). That is, one
needs a patch if there is something broken and not of course if i just
missed something (thats where i'm not so sure yet).

Sven Jürgens schrieb:
> hi,
>
> there is a Bug Ticket for newRecordInPid.
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12964
>

> Am 03.03.10 15:44, schrieb Joachim Rinck:
>> Riccardo De Contardi schrieb:
>>>
>>> This TS Setup works for me:
>>>

>>> plugin.tt_news.displayList.title_stdWrap.editPanel = 1
>>> plugin.tt_news.displayList.title_stdWrap.editPanel {
>>> editPanel = 1
>>> allow = new,edit,hide,delete
>>> line = 5
>>> label = %s