[TYPO3-english] Session Cookie problem (4.2.11)

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Wed Mar 3 15:05:46 CET 2010

Hello,

I still have a problem with Session Cookies. On the frontend, many users
(which have cookie enabled, I checked) reports a problem when they log
onto the server. They enter their user and password, and gets logged on
(this is what the response window is telling them). But as soon as they
try to open a protected page, they are asked for their password again.

I know I got a thread, some time ago, talking about this problem. But I
can't find it anymore.

Is this problem still alive?  Has it been fixed in another release
(can't go to 4.3 for now)?

Regards,
--

<http://www.servinfo.ca>