[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-directmail] [direct_mail] Scheduled and invoked mails are sent as htmlentities. Test mail sends fine.

Andrew Plank plankmeister-NO at SPAM-hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:59:15 CET 2010

Hi all,

When I go through the process of sending a direct_mail, and get to the
"Send test mail" option at step 4, it sends it perfectly.

When I proceed to step 5, and send to my test list, the mails are
received with all special characters converted to entities, eg:

[snip]
&lt;!--  Image block: [end] --&gt;<br>
[/snip]

Where you can see, even newlines are converted into <br>.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks in advance,

Plankmeister