[TYPO3-english] dd_googlesitemap tt_news

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Wed Mar 3 10:39:07 CET 2010

Op 29-1-2010 15:11, Dmitry Dulepov schreef:

> Sitemap does not care. It just fetches news for the given pid if they
> are up to two days of age.

Hi,

Ok, I understand and the tt_news sitemap works. But 1 more question
since in the manual it is recommended to also put a sitemap for tt_news
in "normal" format to Google.

Wouldnt it make more sense to have

http://www.mysite.com/?eID=dd_googlesitemap&sitemap=news&pidList=4&singlePid=15

to show all articles? It is recognised in Google as a "normal" sitemap
anyways.

and to have

http://www.mysite.com/?eID=dd_googlesitemap&sitemap=news&pidList=4&singlePid=15&type=news

show the last days.

Since it is hardcoded in class.tx_ddgooglesitemap_ttnews.php, I decided
to drop &type=news and put the time limit up, so I have a Google sitemap
now of all tt_news articles.

grts Jacco