[TYPO3-english] Columns: [INVALID VALUE ("10")]

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Tue Mar 2 20:42:30 CET 2010

Katja Lampela wrote:
> I tried to change these lines in page tsconfig, but changes don't get
> saved:
>
> mod.SHARED.colPos_list = 1,0,3
> TCEFORM.tt_content.colPos.removeItems = 2,10

Do you have "stfl_tmpl2columns" installed? or another extension which
does similar things?

The new versions of kb_nescefe do not misuse the colPos field for
storing the position of an element in its container, but rather simply
set the colPos value to 10 and use a new additional field to store the
location in the parent container ...

Some extension, TS-Config or typo3conf/extTables.php code probably
unsets or resets the colPos items array. It's always a good start to do a:

grep -r "colPos" *

in the typo3conf directory if you do not find any other reason (TSconfig)

greets,
Bernhard