[TYPO3-english] no indexing after update

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Mar 2 18:03:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I updated this site to 4.3.2 and still can't figure out what's wrong
with this table-not-creating. It's on virtual server where every other
sites have the new index_phash tables working ok.

I tried now uninstalling indexed_search and install it again and in EM I
get the table creation first I hit Update and the tables seem to appear
but in the Installation status I get the following errors:
-----------------------------------
Database status: Table error!
Probably one or more required fields/tables are missing in the database!

Code warnings:
(developer-relevant) 	Some tables or fields are of wrong type!
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "class.doublemetaphone.php".
No XCLASS inclusion code found in file
"hooks/class.tx_indexedsearch_tslib_fe_hook.php".

Certain naming convensions apply to extensions. This displays any
violations found.
Files changed:
A difference between the originally installed version and the current
one was detected!

Modified files:
modfunc1/class.tx_indexedsearch_modfunc1.php
modfunc2/class.tx_indexedsearch_modfunc2.php

I don't really have a clue of what and why these errors or changes are
there, I haven't modified anything.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela