[TYPO3-english] recommendations on direct mail system

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Mar 2 10:13:44 CET 2010

Hi,

I have to take back some of these: not great difficulties after all,
it's just the error messages don't really tell what the problem is. But
searching enough gave results. Again.

Anyway I'm keeping the sponsorship question alive for you guys who use
this great extension to keep it supported :)

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*