[TYPO3-english] recommendations on direct mail system

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Mar 2 09:57:05 CET 2010

Hi,

I've been using every now and then the tcdirectmail system since couple
of years ago it seemed like the easiest direct mail system for the
client to use.

Now with new installation on 4.3.2 I'm having great troubles with the
tcdirectmail and I'm now wondering - since the last update is on 2008 -
if there's any support on this anymore. And how much sponsoring it would
take to update this to work on 4.3.x branch and also if there are any
other tcdirectmail users willing to sponsor this great
easy-to-use-directmail-system.

Also I'm interested to hear your experience on direct_mail - is it
easier to use nowadays and/or are there any other recommended reasons to
start using the direct_mail?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela