[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch - emphasize the hits within the content of search-result-pages

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Mon Mar 1 22:21:19 CET 2010

Hi to all mnogosearch experts:

In the old TYPO3 standard search, all hits are emphasized within the content
by my own css rules, (but not in the displayed search-results list, ok, ok)

In the mnogosearch displayed search-results list, hits are emphasized really
conspicuous, very good, really "eye-catchers", excellent !!

http://www.fernsehmuseum.info/die-schnelle-suchseite.html?tx_mnogosearch_pi1[q]=ampex&tx_mnogosearch_pi1[submit]=Search

But how can I mark or emphasize all hits within the content of the found pages
exactly like the old std search ?

There is an option within the (old std search !!) url :
http://www.fernsehmuseum.info/firma-3m.html?&no_cache=1&sword_list[]=ampex

The final question is: How can I add this option "&sword_list[]=ampex"
to the output of the mnogosearch search-result-pages ?

--

kind regards
Gert Redlich