[TYPO3-english] Weird Direct Mail import csv problem

Michael Lykke lykke at hujelauget.dk
Mon Mar 1 21:51:49 CET 2010

Hi Olivier

I am kind of a newbie so I had to do some studying. I figured out (I think)
that I needed to load the global TCA, so instead of the previous hack, I now
just added
t3lib_div::loadTCA("tt_address");
at the beginning of file
class.tx_directmail_importer.php

Now I have all the labels in option drop downs.

Would you like me to supply a patch - if so, how do I do this?

Michael