[TYPO3-english] need a hint with mysql (Linux) and truncate all tables

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Mon Mar 1 21:36:14 CET 2010

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>> I need to truncate all tables inside a mysql database with one Linux
>> commandline command.
>> The purpose is, to truncate all 256 mnogosearch tables before index is
>> rebuilt by my cron job.
>
> php typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh mnogosearch -x -Cw
>
> It is described in the documentation...

Hi Dmitry, thank you, yes, it is described, if you know how it works.

I did ask all these questions as an early mnogosearch beginner.
Now, as I know how it works, your manual is sufficient,
before that, it was more confusing me.
There is a German (practice-) guide for the mnogosearch extension:
http://software.rde.de/mnogo-die-erste.html ---  use a translator

Respondig to Tonino suggestions,
it is really simple, if you know, how it works, I did check and run Dmitry´s
suggestions by commandline, really fast, almost no cpu load, at the end it is simple:

The two Linux commandline commands are (on my Suse 11.1):

truncate the mnogosearch tables:
/usr/bin/php5 -q /"path"/"domain-name"/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh mnogosearch -x -Cw

then rebuild all the mnogosearch tables:
/usr/bin/php5 -q /"path"/"domain-name"/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh mnogosearch -v 3 -w

Notice the different options at the end !!

my working sample is here: http://www.useddlt.com/die-schnelle-suche.html
--

kind regards
Gert Redlich / Germany