[TYPO3-english] need a hint with mysql (Linux) and truncate all tables

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Mon Mar 1 11:41:27 CET 2010

RDE / Redlich ha scritto:
> Hallo to the mysql experts:
>
> I need to truncate all tables inside a mysql database with one Linux
> commandline command.
>
> The purpose is, to truncate all 256 mnogosearch tables bevore index is
> rebuilt by my cron job.
>
> Calling the indexer is one line only too,
> so I would like to have two lines in my cronjob only.

You could just call from cron a script which executes all you want (SQL
commands and following typo3 php jobs).
As alternative, you could create a stored procedure which makes all
truncates you want, and then call only the stored procedure.

Tonino

        Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it