[TYPO3-english] How to make link to javascript function in htmlArea RTE

Philippe Moreau philippe.moreau.1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:59:32 CEST 2010

Are you sure it wouldn't be simpler to just have an HTML content element
instead?

If you really need the RTE you could try this:

In the page TSConfig (preferably the root page), add:
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowTagsOutside := addToList(a)

I'm not too sure if it will work though. The RTE configuration can get
really complicated, so I would really advise using a plain HTML content
element instead, especially if this link must never be changed.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Toshiyuki Toda <toda at mobeta.net> wrote:

> Hi list.
>
> Thank you,Jigal. I could enter "<a href="javascript:somefunction();"
> rtekeep=1>abc</a>" in RTE_2.0.2/typo3_4.4.0(translated to "<p><a
> href="javascript:somefunction();" external="1" rtekeep="1">abc</a></p>").
>
> But, this link must be entered as very first and only element. When other
> elements already entered or enter this link with other elements, this link
> was translated to "<p>abc</p>".
>
> Can I change this behavior by RTE configuration? or bug?
>
> Jigal van Hemert さんは書きました:
>
>  Toshiyuki Toda wrote:
>>
>>> "<a href="javascript:somefunction();" rtekeep=1>abc</a>" was translated
>>> to  "<p>abc</p>".
>>>
>>> Need special setting for such an easy thing? Both typo3 are default
>>> settings.
>>>

>> If you enter the TEXT-mode first (the [<>] button) you can add the
>> javascript link. Just tested with 4.4 without any RTE configuration...

Philippe Moreau