[TYPO3-english] Latest version sr_feuser_register

Jeppe Donslund jd at masters.dk
Wed Jun 30 15:31:59 CEST 2010

I still have some problems with sr_feuser_register.
The signup works perfectly, but editing profile doesn't work.

The page just reload and the field are shown with the new entries, but
if I go to the edit page again I only see old entries.

The extension is set up to show an preview on edit profile, but it
doesn't show the previes and therefore nothing is saved into the database.

Any one know ehere to look for the error?

Jeppe Donslund