[TYPO3-english] no editing of news-items possible

Jan Steenbuck steenbuck at ticcon.de
Wed Jun 30 10:15:58 CEST 2010

Hi (specia-)list,

we are experiencing a strange problem... it is not possible to edit a
news item in the TYPO3-backend; if we try to open an item, we are
presented with an absolutely blank page - no edit form whatsoever!

The system is running on TYPO3 4.4.0, the tt_news are ver. 3.0.1.

Most peculiar: in the list view of the news-sysfolder, the correct
number of news is displayed and the categories shown are correct.
However, all items in the list show '(no title)', but nothing else, and
are, as I said, not editable.
If viewed via the News Admin module on the other hand, a full table
incl. correct IDs, title and dates is displayed - you still can't edit
any item, though.

Debugging is on, but does not show the slightest hint, Reference-Index
has been checked and is clean, a compare in the install-tool shows no
unexpected differences.

We're thankful for any hint as to what this could be...

--
   Kind regards,
   Jan Steenbuck

   Altes Landratsamt - Waitzstraße 3a · 24937 Flensburg
   Tel.: +49 (0)461 15054-0 ·  Fax: +49 (0)461 15054-11
   http://www.ticcon.de  ·   eMail: steenbuck at ticcon.de