[TYPO3-english] DAM Indexing no more working after update to TYPO3 4.4.0

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Jun 29 13:34:31 CEST 2010

Den 29.06.2010 04:47, skrev Andreas Becker:
> Hi Ivan
>
> We deactivated cc_metaexec
> but it still don't index
>
> ... snip
> *
> *But the problem still exists*
> *
> *
> *Andi*

Strange. I tested it with 4.4.0, Dam 1.5.0  and dam_index 1.10. All
services installed. And it works for me. Tested on two different
installations, both upgraded from 4.3.3 to 4.4.

Try to turn on debugging function in Dam (extension manager), and see if
you find anything that helps.

By the way - i'm using a strange version of cc_metaexif - version
1.0.100 which has a bit more functionality, for instance ITPC through
exiftool. But this isn't in TER. Maybe this is the solution/cause.

Download link:
http://home.linnearad.no/fileadmin/downloads/t3_cc_metaexif_1.0.100.zip

Regards

Erik Svendsen