[TYPO3-english] Text with image

Lee M. Childress leemchildress at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:52:22 CEST 2010

Today I upgraded from 4.3 to 4.4 and everything went smoothly ... well, almost.

The only problem I discovered with the update is that I have a page made up of individual records of text with images. Each record is a picture of a building with the address to the right of the picture. Each of the building pictures are set to 250px wide; however, the size is being ignored and all the pictures are being shown at their original size. Is anyone else encountering this issue?