[TYPO3-english] TCE Flexform Element List

Dayle Rees dre at llgc.org.uk
Fri Jun 25 16:17:22 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have recently been playing with FlexForms for the back end
configuration of my extensions, and have had success in creating input
forms, and retrieving the data from the php-end of the extension.

However I was unable to find any documentation, or even a list of
elements that can be used within the flexform's XML.

I was able to find some standard elements, input, upload label etc
through How-To guides and wiki's relating to flex form development, but
no complete list.

Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the direction of such
information?

Many Thanks!
Dayle Rees.

--