[TYPO3-english] tt_news RSS problem

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Fri Jun 25 15:11:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

I seem to have a problem with my timtab/tt_news RSS output but I'm
unsure how it came to this. The output is "corrupted" in the sense
that there is style information after the closing </rss>.

When opening the page http://spanien.jorgo.org/?
IE complains about

"The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error
and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error
processing resource 'http://spanien.jorgo.org/?type=100'. ...

</rss><div id="typo3-previewInfo" style="position: absolute; top:
20px; right: 20px; border: 2px solid #000; paddin..."

Has anybody had this problem before?

Cheers,
Jörg