[TYPO3-english] Problem with tt_news and the newest realurl

Philipp Holdener philipp at holdener.ch
Fri Jun 25 13:15:04 CEST 2010

Am 25.06.10 13:11, schrieb Philipp Holdener:
> Am 25.06.10 13:05, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
>> Disable internal tt_news caching
>

> Hi Dmitry
>
> Do you meen "Allow changing: Allow caching of displayed news? If you
> want your news being indexed by the indexed-search this has to be enabled."
>
> So, if I turn this off the news aren't indexed then!? :(
>
> Greetings
> Philipp

Sorry... you mean the internal caching in the ext manager

"Internal caching
[useInternalCaching]
     If enabled tt_news caches some processing intensive information
(archive period count, category count, categories) in an internal cache."

The other one is in the constants editor!

Thanks, I'll try it

Greetings
philipp