[TYPO3-english] Different pi1/class.php file for a particular template.

Rajat Arora arora271 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 00:35:37 CEST 2010

Hi List,

I want to know is there any possibility to use a different php extension file for a particular template selected in some page?

On Some of the pages of my website, I want that the template file "jw_calendar.tmpl" should get the values for all the markers from  extension file "class.tx_jwcalendar_pi1_upcomingEventsView.php".

And further on some other pages, I want that anohter template used for same extension should get the values for the markers from another class file i.e. "class.tx_jwcalendar_pi1_upcomingEventsView_copy.php" which is a modifed form of orignal.

Best Regards,
Rajat Arora