[TYPO3-english] pop-up menus not working in IE

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Thu Jun 24 22:44:02 CEST 2010

Am Tue, 22 Jun 2010 19:19:39 -0500 schrieb Miguel Guerrero - Tu3w:

> Hi Bernd,
> we check your suggestion, however couldn't find any error (using the
> add-on Firefox Console2).
>
> The errors are appearing in every Internet Explorer version, 6, 7 and 8.
>
> BTW, the submenus under your page are working in all versions of IE,
> except 6.

as my site is targetting TYPO3-admins (or other advanced users), which
does not use IE6 as single/primary browser.

furthermore I have multiple different menus to navigate so everyone
should be able to navigate to every page with every browser.

and last: I don't care about users (or companies) which hang on to such
old and bad software than the IE6. do you optimze your webpages for 80386-
prozessors, 16 color CGA-graphic-cards with 320x200pixel, as somebody
might use such old hardware?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html