[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.4.0 blank backend

Bas Heutink webdesign at inbalanshasselt.nl
Thu Jun 24 15:12:12 CEST 2010

Thanks for your reply! But I found the problem. Last week I upgraded to
Windows 7 and now TYPO3 does not run well anymore on my local usb
webserver. Wordpress does not have any problems, it seems. TYPO3 4.4.0
even shows a complete blank backend. In XP everything runs just fine.

Maybe anyone knows what could be a solution, except that I should use my
Linux VPS instead of a local webserver on W7?

I already tried XP compatibility mode. I have admin rights.