[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.4.0 blank backend

Bas Heutink webdesign at inbalanshasselt.nl
Thu Jun 24 12:30:22 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I never have any problems with TYPO3 wich I can't solve myself, but this
time I am stuck.

I installed TYPO3 4.4.0 on my local usbwebvserver just for testing and
being curious. I can install it, but when I login to the backend: it is
empty.

I turned on the errors in the Install tool (article on Dmitry's
website), but no effect. I also checked the error.log, but it says nothing.

Strange thing is that TYPO3 generates HTML code, but it's just not
visible in the browser...

Regards,

Bas