[TYPO3-english] Function/class 'b' was not prepended with 'user_'|

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 24 11:11:00 CEST 2010

> Function/class 'b' was not prepended with 'user_'|
> and it disappears if comment out the marked line:
>
> '&tx_mstplugin_pi1[vote]='.$vote.'&tx_mstplugin_pi1[spot]='.$spot,
>
> What can be wrong?

Check the code of tx_mstplugin_pi1 and it's TypoScript setip as well.
I guess there is a function call via userFunc or the like, that calls a function that doesn't stick to the coding guidelines.
Classes and functions must be prepended with user_ to make them available, else you will get an error message.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de